Lancome Tropiques Minerale 02 Ocre Cuivree

22:27 Missundaztood 0 Comments


Today I'll review (summer) mineral powder by Lancome called Tropiques Minerale in shade 02 Ocre Cuivree


daily light
Lancome Tropiques Minerale 02
with flash
Lancome Tropiques Minerale 02


Lancome Tropiques Minerale 02 Ocre Cuivree - I already mention this powder in one of mine previous posts, as I said, I bought it in Douglas, for the price of 30$ for 9.5 grams of product. It was on sale because Lancome is changing package of this product, at least, that is what employee of Douglas told me.

This powder comes in a hard plastic square brown case with mirror inside.
I had to buy darker compact powder for summer, so I choose this one, and also the reason was the fact that it is mineral, it contains Aloe Vera which doesn't dries skin and has (low) SPF10.



daily light

with flash



This mineral powder has very natural color on my face, it doesn't look artificial or "too much" even it looks like that in swatches above. Sorry about that.
It is completely matte, without any shimmer in it so it is great for contouring, I'm using it with stippling brush and I'm blending till I achieve natural color on my face.
I sometimes use this powder over BB cream, or for lighter coverage I'm using it alone with just primer as a base on my skin. But in most cases it is used as a bronzer.


Lancome Tropiques Minerale 02 Ocre Cuivree


Do you using your darker compact powder as a bronzer or a blush?
Maja xx






0 komentari: