New In #2

15:05 Missundaztood 0 Comments

Today I'm bringing you my second New In post aka haul. Those are the products which I bought for the past 2 weeks.


I visited a Beauty Days Mart, so I had to pick something up, as a "souvenir"  and I got home with a China Glaze nailpolish in a shade Lubu Heels, which I love! And I also had to pick the famous Ardell Demi eyelashes with an Ardell glue for the eyelashes.


I don't have various colors of matte palettes in my stash, so I order a Sleek Makeup i-Divine ultra mattes darks v2 eyeshadow palette, which is insanely pigmented. I already took a pictures and swatches, I just need to test longlivety of the eyeshadows on the lids. So you can expect a post in a few days.


Brushes from Buy In Coins and ebay. I already tested a fake Real Techniques (in the package) and it is great to use for a blush or a liquid foundation. For the price around 3$ it is more than great. Highly recommend it.  


On the same mart I was a few days ago, I met representatives of the Etre Belle cosmetics, and I did a collaboration with them, so I have a few products to test. Some products are for a face care, and I also got a liquid foundation and a mascara with hyaluronic acid.  



I received my Sedona Lace eyeshadow palette, which I got as a present for any purchase during the Black Friday. It took a bit longer, but I think it was worth is, especially for the blending brush.  



And last thing for this post is a present which I got from a Bunch of Girls site, because I guessed how tall girls are all together, and this is what they gave me as a present. Thank you girls! :)


What did you buy recently? Do you find something interesting in this post? Did you heard about Etre Belle comestics?
Maja xx

0 komentari: