NOTD Sephora by O.P.I. - Domestic Goddess

19:54 Missundaztood 4 Comments


Domestic Goddess is a gorgeous, rich, creamy purple color with a glossy finish. I adore this color, and to me, it is the prettiest purple shade ever. There is also a matte version of this polish.

I applied two thin coats for a opaque color. It dries very fast around 5 to 10 minutes. It lasted for 3 day, without a top coat when it started to chip a bit. The price is around 10$ and I don't know is it discounted yet, because it was released in 2009. If someone know this information, please do share. :)

Picture 1 and 3 are on direct sunlight, picture 2 is near a window

This is a combo with hearts and moons from Olivia brand

On top of the Domestic Goddess I applied two coats of  Misslyn Velvet Diamonds in a shade Spark of Hope.

How do you like Domestic Goddess? Do you wear purple nails?
Maja xx

4 komentara: