Essence Colour Flash #01 mascara

22:44 Missundaztood 2 Comments




New spring/summer collection from Essence bring us a few new colorful products my favorites are mascaras in five gorgeous shades. I picked up a shade number #01 which is a vibrant green. The other shades are #02 dark blue, #03 burgundy, #04 turquoise and #05 purple. Price is around 5$ for 9 ml.


Brush is medium thick, does the job very good. It provides a volume and length to my lashes and leaves a nice color to it. After a few hours of wearing I did notice a small amount of color under my eyes, not too much considering the pigmentation and a price of this product I think it is an excellent product.


On the left side I applied one coat of Essence Colour Flash mascara (on upper lashes), on the right side I applied two coats of mascara (upper lashes) on the bottom lashes I applied one coat of Essence mascara on top of black mascara.


I'm very happy with this purchase and I will probably try the other colors too.

What do you think? Colorful mascaras yes or no?
Maja xx

2 komentara:

  1. Baš ga gledam u dućanu ovih dana.. vjerovatno ću kupiti plavu ili ljubičastu boju

    OdgovoriIzbriši