Goldfield and Banks - Sunset Hour review

22:18 Missundaztood 0 Comments

Sunset Hour has been released worldwide on February 1st. Even though I had it in my collection for more than two months, I wanted to wait until spring to wear it.

This is a scent that blossoms at a higher temperature, it shows its juiciness and sweetness the best when warm weather lifts it.


It opens with tart fruitiness from raspberry, peach and citruses. I could swear I can smell a pear as well. It is a dense, fruity fragrance yet not heavy and feels like a juicy cocktail. It makes me think of a summer holiday and days spend at the beach, sipping cocktails and enjoying relaxed days while living the good life.

Sunset Hour is a perfect warm weather fragrance, but it is not a sun lotion/beach type of scent. This is a more elevated and luxurious type of a summer scent that will be carried with a smile. It is uplifting and infused with a cheerful spirit and I think we can all agree – it is something we all want during summer holidays. ☺️

As it dries down, warmth of the base becomes prominent making fruity notes more dense, but it never becomes cloying. This is what I love about Sunset Hour, it has thickness, sweetness and warmth, but it is not overpowering, sickly sweet or cloying and because of that it is a great summer scent with great longevity (7+ hours) and moderate projection. It is something that I truly like when it comes to warm weather scents that are not typical freshies which usually fade away quickly.

In Croatia, it is avaliable @top.hr and on official website of the Goldfield and Banks


Maja xx

0 komentari: