Wish list august/september 2012.

19:29 Missundaztood 0 Comments


Today I want to show you my actual Wish list, some of this stuff I already order, and can wait them to arrive, and I'm hoping to have the whole Wish list by the end of the September.


Clarins - Face Powder Ombre Minerale Collection Fall 2012.

I fell in love with this Clarins face powder when I sow promo pictures, and the other reason for buying was that it is a mineral powder. I know I don't need another face powder, but I couldn't resist not to have this gorgeous package and this cute relief in my collection. I'm very weak when it comes to packaging of a makeup products :-/ (who's not?) I just hope it would be great!


Trilogy Rosehip Oil Serum 

For a while I wan't to achieve healthy and glow look on my skin, and I read on the internet that rosehip is a great ingredient for a healthy face. Since, Trilogy Rosehip Oil Serum had a great review from a lot of users I decided to try it, so I can wait for it to arrive. 


Phillip Kingsley Scalp Toner

I always had a long and thick hair, and few months ago it starts to fall out a lot. So I decided to try some of the Phillip Kingsley products and I'm hoping it would be great, and I'm hoping that my hair will be healthier after this Scalp Toner that I order. Fingers crossed! :)


theBalm cosmetics

This is just an illustration of theBalm cosmetics because there are so much products that I wan't to try from this brand, and since they are not available in Croatia, I'll have to order some of it from the internet, but I just don't know what to buy first? Some help maybe? :D

Too Faced On The Go Palette

Too Faced - Sweet Dreams Holiday Palette

Too Faced Natural Eye Palette


Also, the same thing is with the Too Faced pallets, pictures are just for the illustration because they are so GORGEOUS and I just don't know which one to pick first. 

All pictures are from the internet, because I don't have any of this products YET. I'm hoping very soon they will become mine. :)


Do you like my wish list? Do you have something on yours?

Maja xx




0 komentari: