YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat - Beige Rose 30 (BR30)

13:24 Missundaztood 0 Comments


Last month I got a promotional code for a new YSL foundation from the feelunique for my next purchase. I was planing to order something so this was an extra reason to speed up my order. :)


YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation source


The purpose of this foundation is to illuminate your skin, like YSL Touche Eclat Illuminator has been doing for the last 20 years.


left: Le Teint Touch Eclat Puder   right: Touche Eclat Iluminator source


Le Teint Touch Eclat is very thin in texture, almost watery, and very easy to use and to blend. It doesn't have a full coverage, but it is enough to even your skin tone, and unfortunately it is not for those girls who preffere full coverage.
It feels very nice on the skin, very smooth, light and naturaly looking which is great for me, because I don't like heavy foundation.

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat source

You can wear this foundation with or without base, it doesn't clog your pores, it is extremely light and it feels like you don't wear any makeup.

It lasted for about 6 - 7 hours on my skin, and about that time my T zone starts to get oily,  when I was cleaning my face and removing make up, foundation was still on after 10 hours of usage.

YSL says that this foundation targets shadowy areas and highlights the contours of the face. It helps conceal imperfection while enhancing your skin's natural beauty.
I must agree that is all correct when it comes to my face. It really leaves that glowy feeling on the skin. It is very good foundation.

The shade I'm reviewing today is a BR 30 (Beige Rose 30)  which would fit for a cool toned girls, but It looks more yellowish on my skin, and you can see that on the swatches. I'm usually a neutral tone. This foundation will be available in 22 shades, so it is a huge range of colors, for a cool, warm and neutral tone. There are BR (beige rose for cool toned girls), B (beige - for neutral toned girls) and BD (beige dore - for yellow toned girls).


YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat source



It can be bought on the feelunique for the price of  28 pounds with free shipping, and the size of the bottle is 1. oz.

You can see the swatches below:

daily light
YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat BR30

daily light
int Touche Eclat BR30

with flash
YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat BR30

daily light
e Eclat BR30



Conclusion: This foundation is very great. I would definately recommended for those who need a light foundation, with low coverage just to even your skin tone, and to achieve a fresh looking skin. This one really does what it says. :)


What do you think about this foundation? Have you try it?
Maja xx

0 komentari: