Balea - Dry Shampoo (Trocken Shampoo)

17:10 Missundaztood 0 Comments


For the past few months my hair went from very thick, to very thin. And for that reason I was forced  to wash my hair every 3 days, and before that "problem" I could easily pass for about 5 days without washing it, and It would still look ok, without greasiness on it.

I know it is not healthy to wash hair every 2-3 days, so I wanted to try a dry shampoo as a substitute version and to delay washing my hair too often.
I read about Batiste dry shampoo at Voodoo Blonde blog, and was very interesting about it.




While I was shopping at my local drugstore I couldn't find Batiste, so I bought a dry shampoo from Balea. Batiste have a dry shampoo for dark and light hair, and Balea's dry shampoo is for light hair, at least that is what the picture on the bottle is showing. :)

This dry shampoo is ok at it's job, it will remove all the greasiness from the hair, and your hair will look a bit cleaner. It sprays white color, but that can be fixed with a good rubbing of a towel in to your hair.

The smell of this dry shampoo is overpowering, it does smell nice like flowers, but it is very overpowering.
Your hair wont look shiny and flauntigly, but it will add a bit volume and remove all greasiness from the hair. So it is a good product if you don't have time to wash your hair when your in a hurry.
I didn't had it on my hair for 24 hours, because after a few hours I felt horrible itching so I had to wash my hair immediately.


I don't know what is a Batiste dry shampoo like, I presume they are doing the same thing, only Balea is a bit cheaper (around 3.5$), Batiste around 5$. I'm not sure will I be repurchasing it again, because I'm not used to a dry shampoos, and to be honest I'm not sure what is unhealthier; to wash hair every 2-3 days, or to use a dry shampoo?

What do you think?
Maja xx

0 komentari: