Eveline - BB cream (medium)

22:49 Missundaztood 0 Comments


Last month I noticed that the Eveline has a BB cream in their makeup range, and I had to try it, of course, so I can tell the difference between a Korean and a Polish BB cream.



There are two available shades to choose (Light and Medium) I choose Medium, because I always pick medium shades in foundations, for reference I'm NC 30-35 in MAC, neutral skin tone, but with more on a yellow. 

Eveline BB cream comes in a tube packing with 1.6 .oz of product, and the price is around 7$ here in Croatia. 

This is what Eveline BB cream promises:

*evens out skin tone
*covers imperfections and redness
*moisture skin for 48h
*SPF 15 UVA/UVB
*lightnes and smoothnes
*reduces signs of tired skin


I have to admit I was scared when I saw the color of this BB cream for the first time. But, luckily when I apply it into my skin it was ok, and not dark at all. 

It smells very nice, like universal face creams. It is thick texture, easy to blend, and evens out skin tone very nice. It won't cover your dark circles, but redness around your nose will. Skin feels smooth after applying. 

In my opinion this is more like a toned cream, than a BB cream. I prefer Korean BB creams better, for me they are by far a HG of BB creams. I'm not very happy with Eveline BB cream, because it is not what I'm used to expect when it comes to BB creams. Maybe I expected to much, I don't know. But if you can choose which one to pick, I'll go with any Korean BB cream (Missha, Holika, Skin79...)

In pictures below you can see the swatches. Left picture is taken with a daylight, and right picture is with a flash.




This BB cream is ok for someone who's not looking for a high coverage, just to even out a skin tone should be fine. It lasted for a few hours, maybe 4, than it stared to fade. 



What do you think? Will you try Eveline BB cream?
Maja xx

0 komentari: