Eveline Art Scenic 2 in 1 concealer and illuminator - #4 Light

09:33 Missundaztood 2 Comments


I asked my hubby to buy me the Eveline concealers because they were on sale. It was hard to decided which one to choose, so I had to have both of them. Today, I'll be reviewing the Eveline Art Scenic 2 in 1 concealer and illuminator in shade #4 - Light, because I haven't tested the other one yet.


Product comes with a box, and inside the box is a package that looks like a lip gloss, and it contains 0.23 .oz of product.
Regular price is around 5$, but mine was on sale for 3$.


I think that this product has 3 or 4 shades in range, and mine a #4 - Light, and it is the palest in the range. I like the package, it is so simple and elegant. 
Also, I'm very impressed with this product, because it turns out to be great for enlighten the under eye area (or any part of the face where you need to add a bit luminosity) and coverage is also good. 

It is very light in texture, blends very nice, BUT... under eye area needs to be highly hydrated because it tends to dry and show off the lines around the eyes. 
It lasted for about 6 hours, and then started to fade equally.

Swatch:


daylight
daylight
left: without                                                   right: Eveline Art Scenic 2u1


I like this product, especially for the low price and it is also a good quality product.  

What do you think? Interesting or not?
Maja xx

2 komentara: