Chanel No.19 Poudre

16:09 Missundaztood 0 Comments


I don't know about you, but I can't wait for the Spring to come. I'm so tired of the snow. The Spring is my favorite time of the year, even I'm allergic when Spring and the flowers start to act like crazy, I still prefer Spring before any other time of the year.
So in the spirit of the Spring to come early this year, I'm using green fragrances for the last few days, and one of them, is Chanel No.19 Poudre.


Chanel No.19 Poudre is fourth No.19 edition, after EDT, EDP and pure perfume extract. All four fragrances have the same green and fresh notes (it reminds me to a fresh cut green grass) and I think it won't suit everyone. It is a bit overpowering at the beginning and it is very unusual fragrance, and that is why I like it so much.

Poudre version brings us a retro powdery combination with a hint of iris (my favorite floral scent) and a musk. Smell of a fresh cut green grass is a bit lighter when it is mixed with a iris so it makes it more powdery than green and that is, to me, huge difference compared to EDT and EDP versions.




This is one gorgeous scent which can be wear by younger and older population. But you need to know how to and were to wear it, because this one here, is very special and unique.


Chanel No.19 Poudre can be wear through the whole year, but I prefer to wear it during the warmer weather because it doesn't feel very cold like in the Winter and the Autumn, when it turns out to be more unisex. It's complete composition lives up gorgeously during the Spring and Summer. 


Poudre version comes in EDP concentration and it has a good longlivety on my skin (around 7-8 hours), but it doesn't have strong aura. It can be smelled for the first half hour, but after that time I don't smell it anymore unless I put my nose directly on to the skin.  

It is packagede in 1.3 oz and 3.3 .oz bottles, and it is pricey, like all Chanel fragrances. Around 100$ for 1.3. or 150$ for 3.3 bottle.  

Did you smell Chanel No.19 Poudre? If not, will you?
Maja xx

0 komentari: