Kozmo peeling cream

19:18 Missundaztood 0 Comments


I wanted to try Kozmo skin care products for awhile now, and finally got a chance to pick something last month, when Kozmo had an offer for 3 product take a 30% off. So I decided to buy a face cream peeling.


It is packed in a tube with a size of 2.5 .oz, and the price is around 4$. This is a Croatian product, and can be bought only in Kozmo and Konzum stores. 

It doesn't contain parabens, silicons, synthetically aromas or artificial colors. It smells like herbals because it has lavender in it. It has a tiny grains in it and they feels nice on the skin.


I used it 3 time so far and I won't use it anymore, because this peeling contains lots of oils, which is great, but not for my skin. It would probably be better for a dry skin.
Each time I used it, the next morning I woke up with a few pimples on my face. I tough it was something else, but unfortunately it wasn't. 



This product didn't fit me at all, but it doesn't mean that the other Kozmo products are terrible. I know that the Kozmo lip balm won award for the best lip product in 2012. so I probably give it a try when I finish one of my lip balms. 

Did you try something from the Kozmo line?
Maja xx

0 komentari: