Look by Bipa lip liner #8 Cherry & #9 Bonbon

10:03 Missundaztood 1 Comments


Today I will be reviewing two lip liners from the Looky by Bipa range in shades  8 cherry and 9 bonbon.
I don't know if Look by Bipa products can be found outside Croatia, I think they can't but If you ever visit Croatia, I think you should take a peek into this lip liners. :)


8 cherry is a classic darkish red color, and 9 bonbon is a cold pink shade. Both shades are great as a lip liners and also as a substitute to a lipstick. 


I'm very impressed with pigmentation of this lip liners, and they are very soft and easy to work with. It is necessarily to sharp them before applying, because they will become more precise. 

They last for about 2 hours after application without eating and drinking and a bit less if you consume something. They do tend to dry lips, but that is normal when it comes to a matte lipsticks and also with a lip liners. 


Price is around 2$ and I think it is worth it. After all, it can be a cheap way to find out will this colors suit you and your skin tone. 

What do you think about this colors?
Maja xx

1 komentar: