Avene emulsion 50+ SPF UVA

13:38 Missundaztood 0 Comments


With warmer and sunnier weather it is inevitable to protect skin with a higher SPF protection. I'm using SPF protection during the year, but in the spring and the summer I'm reaching for higher products, like this one from Avene.
I wanted to thank dear Martina from Dear Skin for helping me pick this Avene emulsion.


New version of Avene emulsion is no longer compatible with foundations which already contain SPF protection, because Avene emulsion now contain the Butylmethoxydibenzoylmethane (I can't pronounce it :D) as one of the ingredients that revokes SPF protection in foundations. 
However, I bought it anyways and I'll combined it with foundations which don't have a SPF in it. 

I like that the package has a pump and how emulsion absorbs nice on to skin. It looks a bit greasy when it is applied, but it is not greasy at all. 

ingredients

Avene emulsion is great as a foundation base, it hides the pores and leaves skin very soft. It is white in texture but it won't paint your face in white and the important thing is, it doesn't clog pores and it didn't break me out.


It contains 1.3 .oz of product and costs around 20$. I highly recommend this product, because it absorbs very fast, doesn't leave a sticky feeling, it smells very nice, it has a pump and it didn't break me out. What else can I expect?


Do you use products with a high SPF protection? Did you try this one out?
Maja xx

0 komentari: