New In #4

20:59 Missundaztood 2 Comments


And here we are, in 4th New In post. :)



I have to show you my favorite product in this post it could be beauty releated but it is not completely a beauty product. It is an Air Wick candle which smells like blackberry and fig. It smells lovely, and it changes color every seconds. It is so cool and I love it, that I'll probably buy the other one with a Vanilla scent. 



Gucci Guilty Black - I'll just say; sex in a bottle! This is a third version of original Guilty. This one has red fruit added in top notes, so it is a bit better for me, because original Guilty tend to be overpowering every now and then. This one is just perfect to me.


I bought a few lipsticks on sale a few weeks ago. A Lip Smacker taste of watermelon, Catrice lipsticks in shades Pinker-bell and Pink me up (which I don't have on picture, sorry) and Essence lip cream - liquid matte lipsticks in a shade Soft nude and Berry smooth.


I bought a few things from Bioderma, and I also got some presents from the Bioderma promoters. This penguin is so adorable, my kids are loving it.  


Caudalie set is from Feelunique and it was around 10 pounds, and contains a micellaire water 1 .oz, body and face oil 0.5 .oz, a hydrated sorbet 0.33 .oz and a show gel of 1.oz.


Melvitina Eose floral water. I also bought it on Feeluniquea for 6 pounds, but I can't find a link to it. 


Rimmel match perfection concealer. I already have a foundation from the same rage,which I LOVE and I do hope I won't be disappointed with this concealer.  I also bought it on Feelunique for 5.99 pounds.


And Rimmel again - Scandal eyes eyepencil in shade Nude which is fantastic for waterline. It is almost always out of stock, and you should grab it if you see it in stock. I'll do a review very soon. I bought it also on Feelunique for 3.99 pounds.


Last week Dubravka from It Girl portal and I were at Studio Echo for a presentation, where we can hear about various themes about medicine cosmetology. And dear Valerija from Formasana was kind as always, and prepare us some gifts from Lierac, Filorga and Noviderm - in purple bags is lavender. :) 


Maja xx

2 komentara: