Random post #2

16:39 Missundaztood 0 Comments

So here are some new products that I swatched for you guys. Some of them are made to my wish list, and some of them were disappointed for me.
Diorskin Nude BB cream, have a very nice texture and it is a bit pricey. It is around 30 pounds for 1. oz. However, this one made it on my wish list. :)


Vichy Idealia BB cream will be great for those with a dry skin, to me was a bit shiny and hydrated. Price is around 30$ in pharmacy's.  


L'oreal eyeshadow palette in S3 Disco Smoking  which is on my wish list, because it has gorgeous combination of colors. I love the 3. and 4. color a lot. It is great pigmentation, while a purple one is less pigmented. Price is around 14$.


Catrice eyeshadow palette from LE Geometrix collection, which looks great, especially because of the last color in the palette - a neon yellow. I was disappointed because all eyeshdows have a poor color payoff. Well, almost all, darker shades are ok.  


Maybelline Color Whisper lipsticks, I'm not into this lipsticiks and I don't understand where is the hype? They are nice colors, but to me, they are more like a colored balm than a lipstick. Price is around 10$. 



This is it for now. Did you find something interesting in this post?
Maja xx

0 komentari: