New In #7

21:59 Missundaztood 0 Comments

I have a few new things to show you... so let's begin. :)


After a while I order a few products from Fragrance Direct so I picked a Dainty Doll blush in a shade 002 My Girl (temporarily OOS) for 1.99 pounds, a ROC Hydra + day cream (2 pcs) each contains 0.5 oz of product for 1.50 pounds per each (temporarily OOS) and a Calvin Klein lipstick in a shade Contrast for 1.99 pounds + shipping of 5.50 pounds. I waited around 30 days for it to arrive from UK to Croatia. 


From Strawberry I ordered a Nuxe Nirvanesque around eye cream which is great, and as a present I received a Calvin Klein gel liner and an eyeshadow. I waited for 10 days for package to arrive. 


I have a new fragrance in my stash. This one is from Lanvin it's called Couture and I'm loving it! Subtle sweet scent with a warm base (raspberry + peony + musk). 


I picked a Dove shower cream and a Dove body cream, because I become all sentimental about the Dove scent in products, and I also needed something hydrating for my skin and this shower cream is very good. And I also got as a present an Envy me t shirt from the Envy room brand which I forgot to include in the picture.


I received partial order from the Hqhair which had only a Pure Fiji body mist (combo of exotic flowers and a coconut milk) and I'm still waiting for Mavala polishes and Murad face cream. 


And last piece in this post is a gift from my husband <3 a Sleek Makeup Blushy by 3 from LE Candy collection. It costed around 11$ with shipping, but now the price is a bit higher. I guess I was quick enough to order it on the sane day when it was released. 


Did you find anything interesting in this post?
Maja xx

0 komentari: