Lancôme event

11:02 Missundaztood 0 Comments



A few days ago I was attended to a Lancome event with a few other beauty bloggers. We were all gathered in a training room of L'oreal (Zagreb/Croatia) where we were presented with a new collection Lancome Hypnose show by Alber Elbaz which is limited.
We also heard a few information about Advanced version of Lancome Genifique serum called Advanced Genifique. I tried it on my hand, it feels so silk and smooth, and doesn't have any smell, which I love.

Also, we were introduced with a new product which will be released in late summer this year - Dream Tone and we will have a chance to test it first and I'm so excited about it.

And the last but not the least we tested a lighter version of a well known fragrance La vie est belle. New version is quite similar to the original scent, but it is a bit lighter and it is not so sweet which is great because it can be wear during summer time. I love this fragrance, and I'm happy that it has a lighter version. It is also long lasting fragrance like the original, with nice aura. Love it!

I'll leave you with a pictures!

Lancome show picture book which impressed me so much! Gorgeous! :)
















Matija aka a Croatian version of Alber Elbaz :D holds two bottles of the La vie est belle fragrance. The only difference between those two is in a slightly lighter color of fragrance (legere version) and a bow which is also lighter in color in legere version.  


At the end we had a creative task to do, we had to "wear" our Lancome mascaras like Alber Elbaz did in a show. :)




In a goodie bag we received a lovely fragrance La vie est belle legere, a pink makeup bag and a few samples of a new Advanced Genifique serum. We also got a gorgeous white rose, but it faded on my way to home because it was so hot outside.  


I have to thank Ivana Petkovic Cevra for invitation and a lovely event. And also Matija, Nicoletta and Ivana Lisak for introduction and for shearing their knowledge with us.  

Maja xx

0 komentari: