50 shades of turquoise?

19:30 Missundaztood 0 Comments

This season turquoise is "it" color... and I'm a huge fan of turquoise color and all shades in between.


Today I wanted to show a bit different post, actually I wanted to show you my cosmetic in all shades from green to deep blue.

I'm not a fan of a makeup during the summer. Just a thought of a melting makeup on my face brings me horrible feeling, so I usually reach for an eyeliners in blue shades and a mascara. I prefer fragrances and nail polishes more. And everything I do, I have to do it while listening the music because I can't imagine doing something without music playing in the background (or on my ears) except  when I'm sleeping :D.

I'll leave you to a pictures! :)








Which shades do you prefer during the summer?
Maja xx

0 komentari: