Calvin Klein Delicious Truth Lipstick - Contrast

10:24 Missundaztood 0 Comments



In my previous New In post I mentioned you a Calvin Klein lipstick which I ordered from Fragrance Directu for 1.99 pounds + shipping (5.5 pounds).

Lipstick is package into a slim, black and elegant package with a size of 0.05 .oz. It contains quite a small amount of lipstick, considering the fact that lipsticks weighs around 0.15 .oz.
I picked a nice berry shade Contrast which has a tiny glitter in it. Thankful I don't feel it on my lips. 


Lipstick is very hydrated and doesn't dry my lips. It reminds me a lot on L'oreal Rouge Caresse lipsticks although Contrast is more pigmented, but their longlivety is the same - around half an hour. CK lipstick is easy to apply and it is not scented.  



Have to try and CK lipstick so far? Any toughts? What do you think about Contrast?
Maja xx

0 komentari: