Random post #3

18:20 Missundaztood 0 Comments

Just a quick Random post about few products that I totally forgot I took swatches... hope you like it!
I'm totally in love with the Colorama blushers from Maybelline. I think I'll have to pick a shade 501 for ny first shade, because it is one lovely color. The price is around 4 -5 $ in Croatia. Those are very soft blushes.





Max Factor CC cream, I have swatches for all shades so you can get an idea about colors! I like the texture, but I'll skip it this time. Price is around 17$. 


Collistar BB cream comes in two shades Light to Medium and Medium to Dark. I also love the texture of this BB creams, but I'm skipping it also because I don't need it at the moment. The price is around 40$ for 1.3 .oz of product.


Latest collection for spring/summer of 2013. is called Happy Anniversary and it is from Collistar. The palettes below are so cute, and each contains 2 eyeshadows, a liner and a eyeshadow base. I'm not very happy with the pigmentation of this colors, but they are so pretty, especially the left one. 

 I also swatched two shades #13 and #14 from Collistar Rossetto Design lipsticks. They are so summery, and each lipstick cost around 30$.


This is it for now! Tell me what do you like the most? :)

Maja xx

0 komentari: