Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick - Bulletproof Beige & Bad Girl Bronze

19:39 Missundaztood 2 Comments


I finally have some time to show you my Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Sticks. So, I recently picked a two shades Bulletproof Beige & Bad Girl Bronze from Feelunique and Asos for 4.49 pounds each.

I love these Shadow Sticks because they are so easy to use because of it's creamy texture, they last very long, and don't end up in a crease, which is great. 


Bulletproof Beige is a champagne color which is great for inner corners of the eyes, but it is also great alone, or as a base for another eyeshadow. while Bad Girl Bronze is a copperish shade, something between a brown and a dark red, which is also very pretty shade. I use it as a base eyeshadow on my lid, and then I blend out the harsh edges with another similar color of a powder eyeshadow. 

Longlivety is great, it lasted for 6 to 7 hours on my lids. It says it is a waterproof and it should last for 24 hours, I didn't test it for so long, so can't confirm that. 



Have you tried any of the Scandaleyes Shadow Sticks? If not, will you?
Maja xx

2 komentara: