Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place foundation - 3C1 Pebble & 4C1 Outdoor Beige

17:46 Missundaztood 0 Comments

I believe you all heard about the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundations, and I also do believe you read almost every positive review about it. So I won't bi exception because I'm in the DW fan club when it comes to this foundation.


I bought 2 sample size packages, each contains a 0.3 oz of products. My shades are 3C1 Pebble and 4C1 Outdoor Beige. I wanted to test it properly so I can pick a bigger bottle if necessary. 

This foundation is a medium thick in texture, it is easy to work with, it has medium to high coverage and it is buildable, without feeling heavy on skin.

So far I haven't try any foundation with such a good high coverage without a heavy feeling on the skin. I have to admit I'm very surprise with it and I'm loving it ever since. It provides a flawless finish and I just can't stop looking at my face. :D


The another thing which I love about this foundation is it's longlivety, it lasted for 12 hours on my combination skin, but on my nose it faded after 10 hours or so.
It didn't break me out, but I noticed it can show up a dry spots on skin if I apply it heavy. 
The price is around 60$ in Croatia. 
I compared DW with a Deborah Radiance Creator and a Catrice Photo Finish foundations. 


Have you tried it already? Any thoughts?
Maja xx

0 komentari: