Nuxe - Nuxellence Jeunesse fluid

18:42 Missundaztood 5 Comments

This is my review of Nuxellence Jeunesse fluid which I used for the past almost 3 months. Let me tell a few words about my skin. I have a combination skin which is oily on T zone especially during the warmer weather. My skin looks very grey, uneven, faint, washed out you can call it what every you like, but the truth is I look horrible in the morning. :D So I was searching for a good cream/fluid/serum which will thick all the boxes I needed in one product. 

Every face cream I used so far wasn't good enough for me after awhile. So I never used any face cream to it's end. Never. 
I red a lot about the Nuxellence Jeunesse before I decided to buy it. I really love Nuxe, and every product I try so far is amazing to me. This product promises fine lines and wrinkles, even complexion, it activates microcirculation ... so I had plenty reasons to try it. 


Today, after almost 3 months of usage and completaly used bottle (!!) I can say for sure that Nuxellence Jeunesse fluid is my HG product when it comes to face care. I used it every morning and night on a clean skin. My skin looked even, healthier, more glowing and grey washed out look was a past. It maybe sounds too good to be true, but I'm very happy with this product. 

Although this product is a fluid, I haven't used any face creams afterwards because fluid was enough for my skin. If your skin needs more hydration after you apply this fluid, I suggest you go with the anti age face creams for a better effect. 

Nuxellence Jeunesse smells amazing! Main flower is a passionflower among other scents. You may know that I'm not a big fan of smelly face products, but I really enjoyed applying this fluid. 

It absorbs very fast, leaving my skin very healthy looking. It is also amazing as a makeup base. It doesn't contain a SPF and it is suitable for every skin type, and any age range.

Nuxellence Jeunesse needs to be used for a month at least so you can notice any difference on skin. But the longer you use this product it is better. I applied it on my face and a neck. I usually squeeze a pump or two for my face and neck.

Bottle contains 1.3 .oz of product which looks very luxurious in hand. I love the mechanism and how the pump comes out when I turn the upper part on right and go back in opposite direction. 
Color of this fluid is a milky beige and it is a bit thinner in texture.

It is possible to see how much product is left in the bottle, you just need use a little force. As you can see I used it completely. No leftovers. :)





The price of this fluid is around 55$ in Croatia, and I think it is a reasonable price for what I got from this product. 

Have you tried Nuxellence Jeunesse? Any thoughts? If not, will you?
Maja xx

Broj komentara: 5:

  1. nisam probala ali izgleda i zvuci odlicno :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. nice your site thanks for sharing love you all team good work keep it up

    WiFi Hacking
    WiFi Hacker
    Password Hacker
    WiFi Hack Password

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. kupila sam ga mami jel je bila odusevljena sa probicom :) i ona ga uveliko hvali ... poz iz beca :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Baš mi je drago što je i mama zadovoljna. Divan proizvod. :)
      Pozdrav iz kišnog Zagreba ;)

      Izbriši