Blush: Dior - Rosy Glow Petale, Pupa - Peach Rose, Chanel - Caprice

23:50 Missundaztood 0 Comments


My favorite makeup products are definitely blushes. And today I'm gonna rewieve three blushes that I'm using often, Dior - Rosy Glow in Petale, Pupa - Jeans'n Rose in 01 Peach Rose, and Chanel - in 69 Caprice.

from left to right: Dior - Rosy Glow 01 Petal, Pupa - 01 Peach Rose, Chanel - 96 Caprice

from left to right: Dior - Rosy Glow 01 Petal, Pupa - 01 Peach Rose, Chanel - 96 Caprice



Dior - Rosy Glow Petal 01: This blush is also called "Healty Glow Awakening Blush". It supposed to give you that "I just woke up" look. 

Dior - Rosy Glow Petal 01

Dior - Rosy Glow Petal 01


It comes in a nice silver, hard case with mirror and a brush. And package also includes instructions and a velvet pouch. It weights 7.5 grams, and price here in Croatia is around 53$. I'm not 100% sure is it Limited Edition or not. Because girls in the perfumery told me that it is, but I'm finding info on internet that it is not. So if someone knows better, leave you're comment down below! ;)
This blush was released as a part of Dior Garden spring collection 2012.

I know it looks a bit scary in the pan, but when you apply it on you're cheeks (not arms!) it will mix with you're skin tone and give you that lovely rosy glow on you're cheeks. This blush is matte, and doesn't contain any shimmer in it. It is very soft, and you have to handle with it gently because it can be smashed pretty easy. So I don't think it is a great choice to wear it in you're purse. 

Dior says that this blush fits every skin tone. I believe it is an universal blush, and depending on applying every girl can wear it. I'm currently wearing it with bronzer, so it looks a bit warmer, but over winter, I'm planing to use it alone. 

While you're applying this blush, you have to be carefully with building, because this blush will not appear the same moment when you apply it, you have to wait for a while and let him to the "magic" with you're cheeks, and after few minutes you can decide do you want more build ups or not. Less is more! ;)

Almost every time I take my pictures with flash because then I get best color of the products. I haven't use this blush on my cheeks, but I will use it some other time, when I learn how to use my camera perfectly on me :D
You can see swatches down below:



with flash

with flash 

daily light

Pupa - Jeans'n Rose Duo Blush - 01 Peach Rose: I was in love with this blush when I saw it for the first time, I love this flower relief, and also the fact that it is Limited Edition.



Pupa - Peach Rose
daily light
Pupa - Peach Rose
with flash


This blush comes in a round plastic case. It is not hard case, I could say it looks a bit cheap. I'm not using it for a long time, and it looks like it is at least year old. But I don't mind that, because I love this blush. As it says it is duo blush, and can be used separate or each for themselves.

If you only using darker shade, then the color turns up peachy-rosy with little shimmer in it, and it leaves discreet shimmer on you're cheeks with a matte finish. But when you mixed those two colors you get a lighter and softly pink color with hint of a peach color. It needs to be built so it can leave color on you're cheeks, but you can use it depends on how you like it. And I have to say it smells GREAT! Like vanilla cookies, literally! I could smell it a whole day! And eat it! :)

This blush weight 9 grams, and price here in Croatia is around 30$, and it was released as a part of Pupa Jeans'N Rose spring collection for 2012. Also this blush comes in two shades 01 Peach Rose and 02 Appricot Pleasure.

Swatches:
Left: Darker shade of blush
Right: Mixed two colors (duo blush)
with flash
darker shade

with flash
mixed colors


Chanel Joeus Contrast (JC)  - Caprice: I LOVE this blush like I love Lancome - Rose Sable, I'll write about Lancome some other time for the comparasion so you can see that these two blushes look a like.



Chanel - Caprice
with flash

Chanel Caprice
without flash


Chanel - Caprice comes in a black square case, with mirror, brush and velvet pouch. This is Europian  version of Chanel JC blush and it weights 4 grams, and price for Chanel JC blushes here in Croatia is around 45$.
Caprice is hard to find, because it was released in 2009. but if I'm wrong please let me know in comments!
Maybe it can be found over Ebay.
All Europian JC blushes are baked, and that is great because if they fall on the floor they won't smash. That is great thing especially for those clumsy ones like me! ;) And I think I read somewhere information that Chanel (Europian) and Borujois blushes were made in the same factory!

Caprice is a dirty pink color, with a little hint of browny and peachy color, with shimmer in it, it is easy to blend, and I believe it will look better on the girls with warmer skin tone, but of course it can be wear by every girl, but it will not appear same on everyone.

You can see swatches down below:

daily light

with flash



Do you have you're favorite blush? Which one is it?
Maja xx






0 komentari: