Collistar - Talasso Scrub

15:20 Missundaztood 0 Comments


If you know me little longer and in person, you will know that I'm not a fan of body scrub. I just hate to rub my skin with that, because I don't see any difference with or without scrubbing, only thing that I feel is pain. :)

At the beginning of this month, while I was buying something in Muller, I noticed that Collistar is sharing 2000 samples only on 6th and 7th of July, luckily that day was 7th, so I ask employee for explanation and after short talking she give mi 2 samples of Talasso Scrub for present.


That same night I decided to give this one a try. I already knew that Collistar had really good line for body, so I was secretly hoping that this Talasso Scrub will be also good. And I can tell you it is great!!

My advice to you is that you use this product on dry skin, not when you're already wet, because all this salt in this scrub will melt and you will not achieve that effect you suppose to achieve. It will be little unpleasant, but it will be worth it!



This Talasso Scrub smells like essential oils mixed with lots of various herbs and plants, it is a bit intensive smell, but I like it. It smells like you're in SPA (I haven't been there, that is what employee told me) and this Talasso Scrub is also used in SPA. 

The feeling on you're skin after usage is very pleasant, you're skin is very nice, smooth and silky. Literally like it was scrubbed, and you can feel that this product is actually working.  
You don't have to apply any lotion, cream or body oil, after using this scrub because you're skin is hydrating and nourishing. 


Description

Price of this Talasso Scrub is around 50$ in Muller, for 700 grams. This sample has 40 grams, and it can be used for about 5 times. You don't need much of it to cover whole body. 


Have you try and Collistar product? What do you think about them?
Maja xx

0 komentari: