L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow Part II.

16:35 Missundaztood 0 Comments


I already reviewed Part I. L'oreal Infallible eyeshadow, you can read about them here, and now I wan't to show you my last 5 shades that I have.

all together 

Maybe I should reviewed them all together in one post, but what a heck, maybe this will look clearly. :D


First row from left to right: Forever Pink, Burning Black, Hourglass Beige
Second row from left to right: Permanent Kaki, All Night Blue



with flash
from left to right: Forever Pink, Hourglass Beige, All Night Blue, Pemanent Kaki, Burning Black

without flash, daily light
from left to right: Forever Pink, Hourglass Beige, All Night Blue, Pemanent Kaki, Burning Black


with flash
Endless Chocolate (over the lid)  and Goldmine (inner corner)


without flash


Have you noticed how this eyeshadows looks matte without flash, and sparkly with flash. I like that even they look like they are very sparkly when you blend them well they lose that sparkly effect, and you get almost matte effect. For blending I used  blending brush from Essence

picture taken from Essence web page

This brush is great for blending, it cost me around 12$

How do you like this effect of L'oreal Infallible eyeshadows on eyes?
Maja xx

0 komentari: