Best of face care in July

10:23 Missundaztood 0 Comments


We are already stepping into August, so I think it is time that I present you my favorite face care products in July. I already seen some of this posts on another blogs, so I decided to do the same with mine. This time I'm presenting you my 3 best face products that I used daily.


From left to right: Neutrogena Visibly Clear face cream, Neutrogena Visibly Clear gel wash face gel and My Face oil makeup remover

Neutrogena Visibly Clear face cream was bought because of a good reviews from girls on Forum.hr, since I early start to use Neutrogena face wash which is great btw. I decided to give this cream also a try. And since this cream is matte, I think that is great product for hot summer days.  
I like this cream because it doesn't feel sticky when you apply it, and it absorbs very fast into skin, it gives you fresh look, it has grapefruit smell, and does contains alcohol so it could give you that "cold" feeling for about minute after you use it.  So if you're skin can't stand an alcohol, maybe you should skip this one? Price of this cream is around 6$ for 1.6 .oz of product. 


Neutrogena Visibly Clear facial gel wash also smells like grapefruit, it is very refreshing, and I can tell you one of the best facial gel washes that I ever used. My bottle is about half full, and I'm using it for last 7 months, almost every day. One hint of the pump is enough to wash you're face once. Price is around 8$ for 6.6 .oz of product. 

My Face two phase oil makeup remover was a blind buy. I was run out of my Vichy micellaire, and I wanted to try something else, and I bought this My Face oil makeup remover, and since it is oily I knowed it has to be good for taking of gel liners and heavy make up. And it is really great, this is my second bottle, and as far as I know it can only be bought in Bipa drugstore in Croatia, since My Face is brand from Bipa. Price is around 2.5$ for 3.3 .oz of product. 


Wich are you favorite face care products? 
Maja xx

0 komentari: