Best of makeup in July

10:48 Missundaztood 0 Comments


In my last post you can read about my favorite face care products in July, and now I'm presenting you my best makeup products in July. 


From left to right: Lancome mineral face powder, Dior Rosy Glow Petal 01, Sephora primer, Garnier BB cream Medium, Essence I love extreme mascara, ArtDeco lip gloss and Essence black gel liner


Lancome mineral powder was bought in Douglas, for more than a month. It was on sale for around 28$, and since I need darker powder I decided to give this one a try. I use it more as a bronzer, and so far it is good. I'll write about it a bit more some other time.

Dior Rosy Glow Petal 01 - I introduced this blush here.  

More details about Sephora primer you can find here, and also you can read more about Garnier BB creams here.

Essence I love Extreme mascara is my favorite mascara at the time. It is so good that I'm already used four of them, and new one is waiting in my makeup bag to be open. It has a big brush, and it really makes my lashes longer, and for the price of 4$ I'm more than satisfied.

ArtDeco lip gloss in Brilliant Soft Coral shade I won from ArtDeco fan page over Facebook. In this picture above is tester version, it is not full size product. I never wear lip gloss, but this one made me think different, it is a great texture, and color suits me well. I have to check those lip glosess more often, especially this one from ArtDeco. They are really great, and price  is around 12$.

And my last but not the least makeup favorite in July is black gel liner from the Essence, and I LOVE it! I use this gel liner almost every time while I'm doing my makeup I just love what does liners do to my eyes. Before this gel liner, I used this eyeliner, but when I learned how to work with gel liners, I realised how better is to use them, because they have much intensive color and they have longer staying power than the eyeliners. 


Do you have any makeup favorites? 
Maja xx

0 komentari: