Malu Wilz Bronzing Powder SPF 15

14:12 Missundaztood 0 Comments


I was planing to review all my bronzing powders into one post, and then I realize that it would be better if I review Malu Wilz bronzing powder alone.

Soon, you will find out why ...

If you didn't know Malu Wilz is name of well known internationally makeup artist and her name (brand) is part of ArtDeco cosmetics.
First time I noticed this brand while I was surfing on daljepoti.hr month ago. And after that I decide to buy my first and not last product from Malu Wilza. Bronzing Powder SPF 15.

Malu Wilz Bronzer SPF 15

Price of this bronzing powder here in Croatia is around 25$, for 24 grams of product.

daily light
Malu Wilz Bronzer SPF 15

daily light
Malu Wilz Bronzer SPF 15

with flash
Malu Wilz Bronzer SPF 15 

This bronzing powder comes in a hard round shaped package, with huge mirror. And for comparation in my hand I used the Lancome Mineral powder with 9.5 grams 


Malu Wilz Bronzer 24 g.

Lancome Mineralni Puder 9.5 g


Doesn't this amount of a bronzing powder deserves a special post? :D


This bronzing powder is very soft, easy to use, doesn't leave orange color on your face, it is very natural, it has little fall out, and discreet shimmer in it. And it will last forever. 

And here comes the swatches: 

with flash

daily light
with flash


I'm very happy with this purchase, people in daljepoti.hr were very kind and patient while answering my emails. I forget to add free samples in my order, and I ask them can I order them through e mail, and they let me. I wanted to try more of the Malu Wilz product, and samples are great way to do that. And I also received 2 more powder samples from BeYu for free. 

Beside daljepoti.hr I found that the Malu Wilz products can be found over ebay.de. So if you like this product (I know I do) you should try to find it, because price and weigh of this product is very reasonable.





Have you tried any Malu Wilz product? What do you think about them?
Maja xx


0 komentari: