Dr. Jart+ BB cream Silver Label and Lovely ME:EX Makeup Base

13:20 Missundaztood 0 Comments


Even I said no more BB creams for me, I just couldn't resist with this one... what can I say, I'm just ordinary woman! ;)
So I bought the Dr. Jart+ BB cream and the Lovely ME:EX makeup base. I never try any makeup base from Asian market so I had to get one! (for now :D )


Lovely ME:EX Makeup base 1.3 .oz


Lovely ME:EX this base comes in a silver tube with 1.3 .oz product. It comes in two shades 01 and 02. 
01 shade has a green color and it is for those people with problematic and redish skin, while 02 shade is purple and it is more for those people how have dull skin. I decided to go with shade 02, I really need to do something about my dull skin! ;)

daily light
Lovely ME:EX makeup base

with flash
Lovely ME:EX makeup base


I believe that this purple color doesn't look promising at all, but it absorbs nice into skin, and doesn't leave any purple color on it. You don't have that sticky feeling while you blending this makeup base, and BB cream sits very good on it. It lasts on me the whole day even with temperature over 90 degrees. It is thicker than other makeup bases that I used, but it is not hard for blending. I tried to take pictures with and without makeup base and I couldn't see any difference when it was absorbed, it looks invisible on my face. 
It has classic cream smell, it is ok for price of 6$. I bought it from this seller and it arrived for about 15 days. 


Dr.Jart+ BB cream Silver label - I read positive reviews about this BB cream, so I decide to try it. I was lucky and won it in auction from sing-sing-girl for 12$ instead 27$ with free shipping for 1.6 .oz of product. 

Dr.Jart + BB Silver Label 1.6 .oz


This BB cream is very thick, and I can say it is thicher than Skin79 Intesive Classic Balm and is lighter thank Skin79 also. It has SPF 35, it is easy to blend and looks very nice when you apply it on the face. It has very good coverage and it hasn't break me out, so I will continue to use it but over the winter when my skin looks paler.

Dr.Jart+ BB Silver Label
Description

Dr.Jart+ BB Silver Label
Ingredients

I swatched all my BB creams, so you can compare them with each other to see difference in shades:
daily light
Dr.Jart+ Silver Label

with flash
Dr.Jart+ BB Silver Label  


with flash
left: Dr.Jart+ BB Silver Label   right: Lovely ME:EX makeup base


daily light
left: Dr.Jart+ BB Silver Label   right: Lovely ME:EX makeup base

daily light
mixed together: Dr.Jart+ BB Silver Label and Lovely ME:EX makeup base


daily light
from left to right: Missha PC #23, Skin79 ICB, Dr.Jart+ Silver Label, Garnier BB Light, Garnier BB Medium and ME:EX makeup base

with flash
from left to right: Missha PC #23, Skin79 ICB, Dr.Jart+ BB Silver Label, Garnier BB Light, Garnier BB Medium and ME:EX makeup base




Which one of this BB creams you prefer better? :)
Maja xx




0 komentari: