M.A.C. Mineralize Skinfinish - Refined

17:19 Missundaztood 0 Comments


I just have to say OMG! Where have you been whole my life? :D
I never "catch that moment" for buying M.A.C. Skinfinish, because every time when I was planing, I also wanted "something else" and a few days ago one girl was selling it for about 12$ on Forum.hr so I had to grab it. Right? :) I was happy like child in a candy store.


M.A.C. Mineralize Skinfinish - Refined

If you have read my earlier posts than you know that I have a few highlighters and an illuminator, I was trying to achieve "that" natural glow on my cheeks and I finally found it in this Mineralize Skinfinish. So, I think that my search for any kind of illuminators and highlighters is now over (I think?!) :)


with flash
M.A.C. - Mineralize Skin Finish Refined

daily light
M.A.C. - Mineralize Skin Finish Refined


Mineralize Skinfinish Refined - comes in a round, plastic, black package with weight of a 10 grams. Package is not high quality but the product is excellent.
I'm not quite sure, but I think that Refined was a limited edition and it is discounted, but can be found over the internet. 

This Mineralize Skinfinish is a mix of a brownish, coral, peachy, pink and beige color with a subtle shimmer in it. It can be wear all over the face, for highlight some part of the face, as a blush, or over a blush or bronzing powder. I use it just above my bronzing powder, to achieve that healthy glow, and you can see that in the pictures below. 

Swatches:

daily light
M.A.C. - Mineralize Skin Finish Refined

with flash
M.A.C. - Mineralize Skin Finish Refined

M.A.C. - Mineralize Skin Finish Refined

M.A.C. - Mineralize Skin Finish Refined (on cheeks)


Conclusion: I'm really, really happy with this product, and it will become my "must have" product in the makeup daily routine. Maybe I should buy one in a pink color, so I can have them booth in different colors?! :D 

I'm really hoping that one day we will have M.A.C. cosmetics available for buying here in Croatia.


What do you think about Mineralize Skinfinish? Do you have any in your makeup bag?
Maja xx



0 komentari: