Alverde - LE Etno Reloaded lipstick in Terra #20 Terra

10:08 Missundaztood 0 Comments


Last time I was visiting my local drugstore I noticed the last LE collection from the Alverde - Etno Reloaded, I liked the package of the products, so I just had to pick something "to remember" and I pick a lipstick in shade 20 Terra.

daylight

daylight

This lipstick has a great quaillty and longlivety considering the price of about 4$. The package is made of a carton with cute etno designes, and inner part of this product, were the lipstick is stored has regular metal mechanism. 






I prefer a matte lipsticks, and this lipstick is also matte, and what do I like about it, it doesn't dry lips, it contains a shea butter so it nourishing my lips, and feels great when I'm wearing it. 
You don't have to use a lip pencil for applying this lipstick, it is very easy to use, and it lasted for about 4 hours on my lips with a regular consumption of the food and drink.

I love the color of this lipstick, it is perfect for the Autumn, gorgeous plumy color with a red undertone. 

daylight

with flash

daylight


Do you like to wear this colors of a lipstick? Have you noticed this collection already?
Maja xx

0 komentari: