M.A.C. - Full Of Joy

00:16 Missundaztood 0 Comments


I didn't own any blush by M.A.C. until now, so I just had to pick one, to understand what was the rave about. Yeah, like we need a reason to buy a blush. :)



The package is simple, black and plastic, like all M.A.C. mineralize skinfinishes and blushes. It weights 6 grams and the price is around 20$.



Full Of Joy is a cold lavander color, which would look better on cool toned and neutral toned girls. It looks matte in the pan, but on the cheeks it gives a nice sheen, so you don't need to reach for a highlighter while your using this blush. 

It doesn't have a lot of pigmentation, which I prefer better because I can build up the color as much as I need without worrying will I overdo. 
It lasted for 8 hours on my checks then it starts to fade. 


daylight
with flash

daylight

left: daylight                        right: with flash

left: daylight                             right: with flash 


Conclusion: Gorgeous blush, very unusal color, but that is what I like about it. Thanks to dear F. I own my first M.A.C. blush and loving it a lot. Color of the blush is more accurate on pictures with a flash.
And this one is a Limited Edition!



What do you think about this blush? Do you wear this colors of a blush?
Maja xx

0 komentari: