L'oreal Lumi Magique - primer & highlighter

11:55 Missundaztood 2 Comments


If you read my posts before, then you maybe noticed how I'm crazy about subtle glowy products. So I decide to give this one a try, to see will it be what I'm looking for!



The package of L'oreal Lumi Magique  is elegant and simple, with a pump on the top. I appreciate a lot when skin products have a pump, for hygienic reasons. 
This primer and highlighter contains 0.6 .oz product, which is ok amount, considering the fact that you don't need to much of it for each use. So, it would last for about 3-4 months at least. 




This product can also be used as a highlighter. It is a pearly color, and has a reflection particles, which gives a nice glow effect on the skin. 
Also it can be used alone, or mixed with a day or a night cream. And it needs to be shake well before each use. 

It is extremely nice on the skin, it has a medium thick texture, so it is very easy to blend. Face looks very smooth and fresh, pores are minimized, and foundation sits great on it. 


left: daylight                   right: with flash


left: lightly blended                       right: completely blended (daylight on both pictures)


Conclusion: I like this product, but I don't like the price which is around 15$. I still prefer Sephora Smoothing Primer better, because it contains silicon and the face looks flawless whit it, and foundation looks much better. But, L'oreal Lumi Magique is also an highlighter, so maybe the price is ok? I don't know.  

What do you think about this product? Have you try it already?
Maja xx

2 komentara:

  1. i really like this product too! i dont remember it being so expensive, btu then again i havent bought it in awhile. I do like it and maybe i will use some tomorrow :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Unfortunately here in Croatia everything is so expensive. And I have to agree, it is a great product! :) You should use it tomorrow ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši