Too Faced Amazing Face - Honey Beige

22:21 Missundaztood 0 Comments


This powder is another amazing product from the Too Faced brand, and I'm loving it. It is definitely my HG of all foundation powders ever. 


Too Faced Amazing Face - Honey Beige

The package is plastic, round shaped, just simply and gorgeous, I love black packaging of beauty products. Under the cap there is a mirror, and under the powder you can find a velure sponge, that can be used wet or dry. And it weights 9 grams. 

with flash
Too Faced Amazing Face - Honey Beige

with flash

daylight

Real color is on this daylight picture. This powder is very smooth, it has a bit of a fallout, but that is normal for those kind of foundation. I tried a lot of another foundation powders, and Too Faced works best for me. 

Why be pretty when you can be gorgeous?


It keeps my face matte for about 8 hours, I have a combination skin, and my face looks very natural when I'm wearing it. It has a light coverage, and it is great for summer when we wear lighter makeup. It contains a SPF15, it doesn't dry my skin, and haven't had any reaction to it. 


Too Faced Amazing Face
velure sponge

Too Faced Amazing Face
Honey Beige

This velure sponge that comes with this product is very soft, and can be used, but I prefer to use it dry, because as a damp it can be a bit cakey on the face. 


daylight
Honey Beige

with flash
Too Faced Amazing Face Honey Beige

the back side of the box
Too Faced Amazing Face Honey Beige


Do you like Too Faced products? What do you think about this powder?
Maja xx

0 komentari: