Essence: LE Class of 2013 - a blush and eyeshadow pen

22:32 Missundaztood 0 Comments


In October of 2012. Essence released another Limited Edition named - Class of 2013
I missed  Wild Craft collection, and didn't expect to catch something from this collection. You can't imagine how happy was I when I saw one untouched blush waiting just for me. And of course I had to have it, and I also picked one eyeshadow pen. 


Essence Class of 2013. - 01 Alfa Better Gamma 

daylight

with flash
daylight

Alfa Better Gamma blush - comes in a round shaped, see through plastic packaging and it weighs 0.15 .oz. This is just another classic pink blush and mixed with red stripes it becomes a bit deeper pink color. This blush is very soft, and easy to use. It lasted for about 4-5 hours on my skin. And the price is around 4$.

I bought an eyeshadow pen, because I imagine to wear it as an eyeshadow base for a better intensity in eyeshadow color. And it can also be wear alone as a eyeshadow or as an eyeliner. 

Essence Class of 2013. - 02 School's Out Forever



School's out forever - is a greyish metallic color with just a hint of a khaki color. It looks more lighter on my lids and has a metallic finish. It weights 0.05 .oz, and the price is around 2.5$
It is not greasy, it looks good on the eyes, and it stays for about 5 hours, and I wear without eyeshadow base.

You can see swatches below:

daylight
L: just pink part of the blush, M: just red stripe, R: mixed all together

with flash 

with flash

daylight

Do you like this collection? Have you find something interesting?
Maja xx

0 komentari: