Maybelline makeup set

12:30 Missundaztood 0 Comments


Recently one of my dear followers asked me if I could review the Maybelline set, so I decided to dedicate this post to Martina. :)


I bought this set in the Muller, for the price of a Maybelline Colossal mascara (around 12$). Lip gloss and eyeshadow were an extra gift with purchase. It was hard to choose which color would be a nice part of my makeup stash, but at the end I realized that I don't have this colors, and when I try it on, it was a perfect choice for me.

I already used a mascara from the Maybelline, and they were really great for me, but I never try any of the MNY products, so this was a great way to try them. 


Colossal 100% Black mascara comes in a yellow package, a classic brush with a sharp and firm bristles and I think that is great, because eyelashes are more separate, and it add a bit of volume for a dramatic look. Formula of this mascara contains a collagen and it helps to lengthen the eyelashes.
After first application I noticed how good my eyelashes look, and they were define with a great volume, and color was a deep black, and was a bit hard for me to take it off. 



You can see swatches below:


without mascara 

first application 

second application 

MNY eyeshadow in shade #337 - this is a gorgeous dark red - purpleish color with a shimmer finish. Perfect color for the Autumn, great for a day look. You can see in pictures above (with mascara swatch) how it looks like on me. 

MNY mono eyeshadows comes in a plastic package, with an interesting print on the front size of the lid. The price of this eyeshadow is around 5$.
It blends very smoothly, there are no fallouts with this eyeshadow, and I like that a lot. It lasted for about 5 hours on my lids (I don't have a greasy lids) and I haven't used an eyeshadow base. And I believe it would last longer, if I haven't remove my makeup.

daylight
MNY #337

daylight 
MNY #337

with flash
 MNY #337

MNY lip gloss in shade #481 - this lip gloss is great combination with the color of eyeshadow. It is a discreet light purple - redish  color, with a tiny shiny particles. It smells gorgeous, and feels very nice on the lips. 
It comes in a simple plastic package with also an interesting print on the lid, and a classic brush for lip glosses. Price of this lip gloss is around 3$.


with flash
MNY lip gloss #481

daylight
MNY lip gloss #481

MNY lilp gloss #481

MNY lip gloss #481

daylight
left: MNY eyeshadow #337              right: MNY lip gloss #481

with flash
left: MNY eyeshadow #337            righ: MNY lip gloss #481


Conclusion: I'm very surprised with the quality of this products if you consider their full price. A lip gloss and a eyeshadow are very nice in color, and mascara is excellent. This set was a great value for the money and I highly recommend it. 


Do you love Maybelline and MNY products? What do you think about this set? 
Maja xx

0 komentari: