And this is who I am ...

22:05 Missundaztood 0 Comments


I read on a few blogs, posts about "who I am" theme.. I liked the concept, and decided to write a post about me in one sentence with a picture.

The purpose of this theme is for you to get to know me better.

I must warn you, there is a LOT of pictures in this post :)











yes, I'm really TALL! A 6'4'' Tall... and the irony is ...

my dreams... because, a girl gotta dream :)



Come on! Who's not thinking about this? 

this is my childhood dream.. it would be nice to have one... :) wishful thinking





random facts


and I hate it sometimes :-/

















<3









Update: Best TV Show Ever


So this is who I am.. hope you're make it to the end! If so, thank you <3

This is a nice way to get to know a person behind a blog, I won't tag anyone, but it would be nice to read more about this theme. Pictures are taken from here, so feel free to write a post about it! :)

Sincerely, 

Maja xx

0 komentari: