Best of in November

19:01 Missundaztood 0 Comments


Here we are... in the last month of the 2012. I love December, and I'm wishing you all happy St. Nicolas day! And lots of goodies! :)

So, today I have a few November favorites and I wan't to share them with you:


Bourjois mineral spray - I'm using this spray for a very long time, and I don't know how I didn't mention it early. It smells gorgeous, like a mix of a powdery combination of flowers and  a vanilla. Love it. It doesn't contain alcohol, aluminium and parabens. It lasts for a long time on the skin. I have a pink version, and there is also a green and a blue version of this spray, and they smell like citrus and like refreshner. They are not my type. The price is around 4$. 


Essence I love Extreme mascara - I think I already mention before this mascara in one of my monthly favorites. I just love this mascara and I'm using it the most. I sometime try other, but I always return to this one. It is a perfect value for the money. 0.4 .oz for the price of 4$.
It  makes my eyelashes longer, thicker and add a bit of a volume. Just what I need from a mascara.


Robert Piguet Calypso - my opinion on this gorgeous scent is here.

Skin79 Vip Gold Super BB cream - at the moment I'm loving this BB cream. I'm using it the most, for the past month. It is very light, it evens out my skin tone very nice, and gives me very healthy look. I'll write a post about it very soon.

That is it for the November. What are yours November favorites?
Maja xx

0 komentari: