MUA BB cream - Medium

23:40 Missundaztood 0 Comments


Recently I ordered a few things from the MUA. Well, they had a 40% off on all products with a free shipping, so I couldn't resist. Like you would? :)
First product for a review is the MUA BB cream.



Even MUA is offering a few colors in their range of BB creams (I'm impressed) I decided to go with a Medium shade. I'm neutral skin tone with more on a yellow. 

The other available shades are Light, Light Rose, Medium, Medium Rose, Medium Dark and Dark. 
And I think it would be easy to pick a shade with this range of colors, and not the usual Light and Medium shades. 

The package is ordinary, like almost every BB cream, in a tube. It is black and shiny, and I like it. I love black packaings. It contains 1. oz of product, and regular price is 4 pounds (6$)  + postage costs.


The quailty of this BB cream is suprisingly good, considering the price. It has a thick texture, and it blends very nice into the face. It has a medium to high coverage, and it evens out the skin very nice, providing a natural finish. 
It smells nice, not overpowering. 
It last for a few hours, during the day then it started to fade equally.  It didn't clog my pores and made a mess on my face. 



Color is almost perfect for me, I wish it could be a bit darker, but I'm happy with it. I think that Medium Dark shade would be a bit dark for me, so with Medium shade I can use a bronzer if it is needed. 

In my opinion this BB cream is one of the best I had a chance to try. I'm impressed with quality, coverage and the price. And I definetly recommend it.


Did you try MUA BB creams? If not, will you?
Maja xx

0 komentari: