MUA Lip Boom - LMK (Let Me Know)

23:42 Missundaztood 0 Comments



Another product from the MUA haul, which I pick because of the color, and because of 40% off, of course. :)

Lip Boom 4u1 lipsticks and lipglosses are made in a colabration with the British R'n'B singer and the winner of  The X factora - Alexandra Burke.

This product can be used in a 4 ways: 

- just a lipstick for a matte effect
- just  a lip gloss for a glossy effect
- a lipstick and a lipgloss on top of the lipstick
- a lipstick, and a lipgloss just on the center of the lips for fuller lips



The shade I pick is the LMK (Let me know) also, the darker of all 8 colors in a Lip Boom range. This shade is a deep plum color, and the lip gloss is a nice pink color with glitters in it.

I had to admit I was a bit surprise with the color, it was very dark in the pan, but gorgeous on the lips. And the color is the only thing I love about this lipstick. Unfortunately.

The best way to use this lipstick is with a brush or you can use a lip pencil before applying for a perfect finish. It didn't dry my lips, even it is a matte lipstick, it feels hydrated on the lips. It has a very strong, sweet artificially vanilla scent, and it lasted for about 2 hours, with drinking.




The lip gloss has a very strong sweet vanilla scent, it is a bit overpowering in my opinion. I'm not used to wear such a strong smelly lipgloss or lipstick on my lips. Maybe someone will love it, but I don't. It is too much, and I don't like very smelly makeup products on my face. 
And glitter in the lip gloss is a bit harsh on the lips, and doesn't feel nice at all. 


You can notice in the picture above that this product can be separeted in a few ways. So you get a matte lipstick, a lip gloss, and a mini pot with very light color, similar to the lipstick, and it can be used as a subtle lipstick, or as a creamy blush maybe?

Swatches (without a brush and a lip pencil)



What do you think of the Lip Boom? What about the color?
Maja xx

0 komentari: