Clarins Ombre Minerale #12 Aubergine

19:28 Missundaztood 2 Comments


I already wrote a post about Clarins Ombre Minerale collection in this post. I wanted to show you an eyeshadow from the same collection which is so pretty, that I instantly fell in love with it.


Eyeshadow commes in a square, not so hard package, wrap in a gold case. It contains 2 grams of product, and has a mirror under the cap and a sponge brush. Price is around 28$ (Croatia).  
Ombre Minerale Collection contains 16 mineral eyeshadows which can be applied wet or dry. 


#12 Aubergine is unusually shade, and it supposed to be a color of Aubergine, but I don't find any similarities to it, because to me it is more brown than purple. In fact, it is a brown eyeshadow with a dark purple undertone to it.

In the pan it looks like it has a tiny particles, but when applied it is completely matte. 
This is a great eyeshadow to wear wet or dry, I'm more for a wet version because it is more intense and looks much better on the eyes.
It blends very nice when it is dry but a bit harder when it is wet. It doesn't have any fall outs while using, which is also great. 



I'm very impressed with longlivety of this eyeshadow. I used it wet and dry, without a base and it lasted for 10 hours but the intensity was fading after 8 hours when it was applied dry. 

Swatch:



How do you like this color? Did you try anything from the Ombre Minerale Collection?
Maja xx

2 komentara: