New In #3

17:35 Missundaztood 4 Comments



Yet another New In post, since last month was birthday so I had to treat myself with extra goodies. Let's see what did I bought;


O.P.I. - Liquid Sands polishes from Mariah Carey collection. I wanted a mini version because I love all the colors. I bought it on ebay from this seller



I finally had a chance to pick up, two Golden Rose lipsticks in a shade #53 and #56. I'll write a post about it. I paid 4$ for each and they are worth every penny. 
On the right it is a Maybelline Color Sensational - Fuchsia Flash lipstick, which I bought last month but I forget to mention it in the last New In post.  


A birthday present from my dear friend Josipa <3 She bought me a luxurious body cream and a shower gel from a Brazilian brand Do Brasil, It smells so divine tropical fruit + coconut. Yummy!
NYC mascara which I can't wait to try on, and on the right side is a close up of a Kiko and a Glossip nail polishes. I already have a blue Kiko on my nails, post will be up in a few days.  


Dainty Doll is a British brand from the Nicola Roberts (Girls Aloud). I picked a blush - You are my sunshine, It's my party lipstick and a Teach me tiger eyeshadow. It can be bought at ebay, Fragrance Direct and Feelunique.


Benefit Dallas blush/bronzer I bought it on a blog sale because it is hard to find on line shop which delivers Benefit products in Croatia, so I had to find the other ways to get what I wan't. I mean, we all do that. Right? :)


Eyeshadows in a tester package. From left to right; Clarins - Silver Green, Sisley - Burgundy, Chanel - Eclaire. Gorgeous!

L'oreal Professionnel shampoo I got as a gift when I attend the Steampod treatment, I just forget to mention it in my previous New In post, again. 
I love Garnier Ultra Doux hair care line, and since new line has arrived I had to pick a shampoo and a conditioner with apricot and almond extract. 


On the left is a Versace Crystal Noir mini set which I got as a gift. In the middle is Fendi - Fan di Fendi which I got as a present at ItGirls@Fendi event, and on the right is a Shiseido - Zen White Heat Edition.


L'occitane Brightening set. I love mini sets because they are ideal to test and to check if products will suit me. I bought it for 20$ and I received a face cream (0.5 oz),  brightening water (1.3 oz), hand cream (0.5 oz), essences for a brightening skin (0.25 oz), and a makeup bag.


From the last LE Essence Sun kissed collection I picked a nail polish and an eyepencil. And I also picked Maybelline Affinitone which was on sale for 7$. 


And as a conclusion, my favorite... I finally had some time to go out with my husband so we went for a desert, while the children were with their grandparents. 


This is it for now. Did you find something interesting in this post? Did you pick some goodies lately?
Maja xx

4 komentara:

  1. ma šta će ti toliko lakova ženo ;)
    zadnja fotka i komentar uz nju zaslužuju jedno veeeel'ko bravo :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Odlicni noviteti! Bas zelim da probam Ultra Doux liniju, pakovanje je divno, a vidim da ti se i formula dopada :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Da, meni su Ultra Doux odlični. Ali nažalost ne odgovaraju svima. Nadan se da će tebi biti dobri. ;)

      Izbriši