Random post #1

10:26 Missundaztood 0 Comments

Random post will be a post with a random swatches and products that I wanted to show you, and to help you in your decision to maybe buy it or not.
All photos in this post are made in perfumery or in a drugstore and I didn't bought it, yet. :D

I swatched some products form the Artdeco Tribal Sunset Bronzing Collection, Art Deco BB creams and Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows.


Artdeco Tribal Sunset Bronzing Collection:


Gorgeous collection, but it reminds me a lot of Marrakech Sunset collection from the last year, so I skiped this one. New collection has a baked eyeshadows and a shimmer cream. 
Price for a baked eyeshadow is around 12$, a blush around 25$ and I forgot the price of illuminating shimmer cream.  


Artdeco Tribal Sunset Bronzing Collection Baked Eyeshadow via




Artdeco Tribal Sunset Bronzing Collection Blush via



Artdeco Illuminating Shimmering Cream via




Artdeco BB cream;

Artdeco BB cream via



I love texture of ArtDeco BB creams. And it has a nice color range. Price is around 22$. It is suitable for all skin types. 

Maybelline BB cream:

Maybelline BB cream via




Price for the Maybelline BB cream is around 10$. It didn't impressed me at all, maybe it is better when applied on face, but I didn't won't to take that chance. :)

Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows;

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadows via

edit: I have to apologize, on swatch is a shade Metallic Pomegranate, not Pomegranate Punk! Sorry about that! 




I love Color Tattoo eyeshadows, I already wrote a post in here. Unfortunately we don't have all the shades in Croatia. I swatched all shades without a Permanent Taupe, which is already in a link above because I write about it a few months ago. 
Price for each Color Tattoo eyeshadow is around 6,5$. All shades are very pigmented, only Painted Purple is less pigmented than the others. I think you can noticed that on the swatch.

That's all folks! :)

What do you think about Random postos? Did you find something interesting while reading?
Maja xx

0 komentari: