Maybelline Color Tattoo - #40 Permanent Taupe & #55 Immortal Charcoal

11:12 Missundaztood 0 Comments


I must admit that when I saw promo pictures of this eyeshadows, It cross my mind that they are dupes for L'oreal Infallible eyeshadows but when I got them, they were not the same at all.

Maybelline Color Tattoo have very unusually texture, they are very soft and creamy but when you apply them on your lids they are literally stick to it and act as a regular eyeshadow and they don't move for the whole day. I don't have a greasy lids and I haven't used any base before I apply them, and they last on me through the whole day. It says on the package that they can last for 24hr I haven't test them for that long, but if they stick so hard on my lids, I presume they could last for 24hr, but probably not so long on  the greasy lids. And they are also suitable for those with sensitive eyes.

left: Permanent Taupe right: Immortal Charcoal

left: Permanent Taupe right: Immortal Charcoal


left: Permanent Taupe right: Immortal Charcoal


#40 Permanent Taupe - is a matte purpleish - brownish - greyish color. Very unusually color, and very pretty tough. I mean, who doesn't love taupe? :) I LOVE IT a lot, and I don't have any color similarly to this one, so I'm very happy that Maybelline have it in their range of eyeshadow colors.

#40 Permanent Taupe

daily light
#40 Permanent Taupe

with flash
#40 Permanent Taupe

with flash
#40 Permanent Taupe

daily light
#40 Permanent Taupe


 #55 Immortal Charcoal - is a gorgeous antracite greyish - black metallic color. I was looking for this kind of shade for a long time, this one was a perfect shade for me. I'm using it every day, it is very flattering and wearable for a day and a night look. And can also be wear as a eyeliner.

#55 Immortal Charcoal



with flash
left: Permanent Taupe right: Immortal Charcoal


daily light
left: Permanent Taupe right: Immortal Charcoal


This eyeshadows comes in a glass round shaped packaging, they are manufacture sealed with label so you don't have to worry if someone has already stick their fingers in it. I hate when people do that. 

protection label

I bought mine on the feelunique for 4.99 pounds with free shipping, because they don't sell it here in Croatia, but maybe they will. The weight of this eyeshadows is a 0.14 .oz. They would probably last very long because of it's high pigmentation. They come in a various colors, and unfortunately they are not all listed on feelunique, and I'm craving for the Pomgeranate Punk (first in the picture). In this picture below you can see all the shades from Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows.

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24h source


I try to use them in a few ways, but the best way was to use them with the fingers. The brush just pick up to much product and doesn't apply eyeshadows properly it just smudge them around. So the better way for me was to tap the eyeshadow on the lids and build the color for more intensity, and you have to do that fast because they dry very quickly. They are great eyeshadows with great wearability and I definitively recommend them. 



Have you try this eyeshadows? What do you think about them?
Maja xx

0 komentari: