Diego dalla Palma - Snow White & the Huntsman palette

17:55 Missundaztood 0 Comments


I had a Too Faced palette on my wish list, but then I saw this one ... a theme palette from the movie Snow white and the Huntsman, it was on sale on cheapsmells for 15 pounds + postage and you know me, if it is a Limited Edition it has to be mine. :)

Diego dalla Palma - Snow white and the Huntsman palette 


This palette comes in a black square box with interesting photos from the movie. Under the cap of the palette you can find an mirror that enlareges so It is unuseful for me. This palette contains 6 eyeshadows, a red lipstick and a black eyeliner. I really like this packaging, but one thing that I don't like is the smell. It has an awful overpowering smell of something plastic, maybe mixed with glue and card and it is so intensive I can't believe that some palette can smell like this. It is not pleasant at all. 



Diego dalla Palma - Snow white and the Huntsman palette



Diego dalla Palma - Snow white and the Huntsman palette (back side of the palette)



I like the colors of the eyeshadows in this palette, they are classic brown - nude shades, and can be worn for a day or a night look. Bottom row are the matte eyeshadows, and they are less pigmented, and in the top row are shimmer eyeshadows with very good pigmentation. 

I'm also very happy with this red lipstick, it doesn't dry my lips it is nice red matte shade, and I think it could be worn by warm and cool toned girls. It lasted on my lips for about 4-5 hours. Black eyeliner has also a great pigmentation. 


daily light
bottom row from left to right: Fairest, Destiny, Battleground
top row from left to right: Snow, Shield, Mirror Mirror

with flash
bottom row from left to right: Fairest, Destiny, Battleground
top row from left to right: Snow, Shield, Mirror Mirror




with flash
red lipstick - The wicked Queen 
black eyeliner - Dark Night

daily light
red lipsticck - The Wicked Queen 
black eyeliner - Dark Night

Down below you can see more swatches and photos: 

with flash
The Wicked Queen - lipstick
Dark Night - eyeliner

bottom row, matte eyeshadows, daily light
daily light, matte eyeshadows, without base
from left to right: Fairest, Destiny, Battleground

daily light, top row,  shimmer eyeshadows

daily light, shimmer eyeshadows, withotuh base
from left to right: Snow, Shield, Mirror Mirror

with flash 


                              daily light 



Conclusion: I'm satisfied with this palette, but I expected more from it, like more pigmented matte eyeshadows, mirror is unuseful and this smell was something I haven't expect. I used on it, but it would be better without it. But, colors of the eyeshadows are very great, and very wearable in any occasion and the packaging is also lovely, but I really think that this palette isn't worth the full price of 25-30 pounds + postage.


What do you think about this palette? Have you seen it already?
Maja xx





0 komentari: