Best of in August

21:35 Missundaztood 0 Comments


September is almost over and I finally catch some time to sort my best of the last month.
So, let's begin ...



As you can see in this picture above I mainly used face care as my beauty routine during August, it was too hot for a make up, so I need to take care of my skin. Right?


Caudalie Beauty Elixir - I read all the good reviews about this product on the internet so  I just had to have it, and try it by myself. And.. I love it! It is a great product, it makes my skin look very fresh. It has a bit overpowering smell, some mix of alcohol and herbs, but I don't mind it. You have to close your eyes, and you have to suck your lips into mouth so you don't feel that burning and bitter taste on your lips. :D It is not very nice at all. It can also be used as a finish after you do your makeup, so you can refresh your face and fix your makeup, but that wasn't to good for me, it melt my makeup so I just use it before I moustire my skin with a face cream or a serum. The price for a 1. oz size bottle is around 15$ and for 3.3 .oz size bottle is around 50$. You can buy them in the pharmacies or on line at feeluniqueescentual or lookfantastic.


L'oreal Derma Genesis Pore Minimizing - this is also a great product from the L'oreal but it is too bad that It can not be found anymore in Croatia, they are pulling out the whole Derma Genesis line from selling, I don't know why, but I'll have to find something likewise to it, or maybe check it on ebay? This product comes in a 0.5 .oz and 1.3 .oz size bottles, and the price is around 10$ for smaller bottle, and 15$ for a larger bottle.


M.A.C. Mineralize Skinfinish Refined - I already write about it here and I just have to say that I love this product and I'm using it every time when I'm doing my makeup. Great product!

Rosal Oriental Beauty - this is a drugstore lip balsam I bought it because of it's gorgeous package, pretty purple color with the oriental design. Rosal is a Croatian skin care brand, and they offer a huge range of a skin care. This product is also great, and my lips feels very smooth with it. The price of this product is around 2$.

Balea Urea under eye cream - this is my first under eye cream, and I'm very pleased with it. Skin around my eyes feels much softer and smoother. Hydration is very good (5% urea) and I'm using it only at night because it is very greasy and it is too heavy for me during the day, because my gel liner replicates on my lids when I'm using it before I do my make up. Balea is a drugstore brand from German chain store DM, and the price of this product is around 4$ for a 0.5 .oz size of product. Great product for a great price.


Have you tried any of this products? What do you think about them?
Maja xx

0 komentari: