New In #5

20:48 Missundaztood 4 Comments


Yet again, I picked a few new products that end up in this New In post #5.

After I bought Air Wich led candle with purple blackberry fig I just had to pick another one with a smell of vanilla beam.

Ecotools brushes from ebay for 5$ with shipping. I waited almost 2 months for it, but I finally got it. 


Real Techniques Face Expert brush and a Starter set were bought on iHerb while they were on 20% off. I waited for 10 days for it's arrival. 


Here are some polishes from Olivia and Gabrini brand. Silver one has a tiny moons in it, and a golden one has a tiny hearts in it. Gabrini is a matte polish, price for each was around 2$.

I also picked one gorgeous shade from Essie called Sole Mate.


Yves Rocher Monoi de Tahiti set contains a shower gel for hair and body and EDT of 3.3 .oz. If you love smell of coconut and tiare flower this is a very nice choice to choose. It was on sale for 22$ which is a good deal and it smells so lovely - like a summer! :D


Givenchy Electric Rose 

I had a swap with one lovely girl and she send me a presents with a swap, I was happy as a child in a candy store. Thank you N. you really make my day and whole weekend actually. :)
From left to right; Molinard - Habanita, Francis Kurkdjian - Cologne pour le Soir <3 and Narciso Rodriguez - Essence in Color + samples of Nuit Etoliee, Bottega Veneta, Vanille Insensee Atelier, La baiser du dragon)


Rimmel Scandal eyes pencil/eyeshadows (bad girl bronze and bulletproof beige) 4.49 pounds for each on Asos. 


Rimmel Scandal eyes eyepencil in a shade Taupe, also from Asosa, for 3.99 pounds. 

And I totally forget to mention that dear Martina from Dear Skin blog send me a sample of Banana powder from Ben Nye. Thank you!

And I guess this is it, even I have a feeling I forget something.. maybe next time I'll remember. 

What did you shop lately? Did you find something interesting in this post?
Maja xx

4 komentara: