Givenchy Ombre Couture - 05 Taupe Velours

22:58 Missundaztood 0 Comments


Givenchy Ombre Couture eyeshadows are available in 9 shades that are in permanent collection, one that I own so far is in a shade 5 - Velours Taupe. It is a matte gray - brown shade and it can be wear alone or as a base for other, darker shades to give them more intensity.

I love creamy eyeshadows because of it's fast application and practical use. I tried on a few brands that offer similar product like Givenchy's Ombre Couture, but so far I was impressed only with this one and it has it all: easy application, nice neutral color, pigmentation and durability. Not to mention it didn't dry in a pot after almost 2 years of using it, it is fresh as new.

Since it is a neutral shade, I did not expect such a strong pigmentation in one application. Until now I used Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow in shades Permanent Taupe which is a similar color, but Maybelline eyeshadow texture dries faster and it becomes difficult to apply and blend, in comparison to Couture Ombre eyeshadow which is creamy, very soft and easy to blend. Once it is applied it doesn't move for hours.
 On the label states that the it can last for 16 hours, so long I have not test it, but I noticed after 12 hours of application it slightly lose color intensity and begins to slowly gather in the crease. It can be easily removed with  the micellar solution. Can be applied with your fingers, but I prefer to use the flat synthetic brush that is excellent for creamy eyeshadows. Givenchy Ombre Couture eyeshadow contains 4 grams, and the price is around £18/30$ in perfumeries.






Maja xx

0 komentari: